NatraSan First Aid Spray is perfect for use with cuts and grazes to prevent infection and promote healing.
The natural antibacterial is also your perfect first line of defence if you sustain a larger injury, such as a dog bite, as it can be used as a first aid treatment and wound antiseptic to flush and sterilise the wound whilst waiting for the appropriate medical attention.
NatraSan First Aid Spray contains hypochlorous acid. This is the human body’s own biocide which is completely safe and incredibly effective. Hypochlorous is used in wound care centres and hospitals around the world.
The benefits of NatraSan as a first aid treatment for cuts and grazes
- NatraSan is incredibly effective for germ protection as it kills 99.9999% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mould and fungi in seconds – but what does it actually mean?
If there were 1 million bacteria then a regular product (which is 99.9% effective at killing bacteria) will leave 1,000 bacteria still alive – in the right conditions, the remaining bacteria are capable of replicating to the same quantity within 2 hours. Because NatraSan kills 99.9999% of harmful bacteria it will leave just 0-1 of 1 million bacteria still alive.
- NatraSan is a 100% natural wound antiseptic first aid treatment – because it is skin-friendly and pH neutral it won’t sting when applied to broken skin.
- As hypochlorous is part of the human body it is completely inert to human tissue, which helps to speed up healing. Other topical wound antiseptic products can delay healing because while they are effective at killing bacteria they can contain chemicals which are not tissue-friendly, whereas the presence of hypochlorous actually stimulates the body’s healing processes.
Directions for using natural antibacterial NatraSan to prevent infection of cuts and grazes
Spray NatraSan First Aid liberally onto broken skin and allow to dry naturally. NatraSan can also be used to flush the area, if there is any foreign debris in the wound – such as dirt, grit or splinters – this action will also reduce the chances of infection and will assist correct healing.
NatraSan is pure hypochlorous, which is the body’s own antiseptic, so it will not sting or harm you in any way. It is even safe if sprayed into the eye of if ingested, so it’s perfect for small children as well as adults who hate plasters and creams that sting.
Please click here to buy NatraSan First Aid Spray online.
If you would like any advice on using natural antibacterial NatraSan First Aid Spray, or if you would like to place your order over the phone, we’re happy to help you and are available during standard office hours – Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm on 01903 893990 or Freephone 0800 707 6883.